So as I was having myself a little study break I stumbled across these funny little sayings which I will now share with my fellow readers. Laugh out loud and enjoy.
1. Do you think illiterate people get the full affect of alphabet soup?
2. I’ve always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.
3. Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
4. You have to stay in shape. My mother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She’s 97 now and we have no idea where she is.
5. I have six locks on my door, all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three of them.
6. One out of every three Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of two of your best friends. If they are OK, then it must be you.
7. They show you how detergent takes out bloodstains. I think if you’ve got a tee shirt with bloodstains all over it, maybe your laundry isn’t your biggest problem.
8. Ask people why they have deer heads on their walls and they tell you it’s because they’re such beautiful animals. I think my wife is beautiful, but I only have
photographs of her on the walls.
9. A lady came up to me on the street, pointed at my suede jacket and said, “Don’t you know a cow was murdered for that jacket?” I said, “I didn’t know there were any witnesses. Now I’ll have to kill you too.”
Now go study and finish strong!